The Slim Power 2 is Medic Grow's commercial-grade greenhouse LED grow light.
The Medic Grow Slim Power 2 is one of the best options on the market, and it's designed to replace 1000-Watt HPS lights in greenhouse applications. It's been made to be used as supplemental or major lighting in medium and small home growing spaces.
This full cycle LED Grow light has a broad spectrum and enhanced red light for maximized yields. The Slim Power 2 delivers uniform light on a coverage area of 6.56' x 4' space, with an average PPFD value of 3271 µmol/m2/s (6‘’ above the canopy). Light output PPF amount is about 1540 µmol/s, and light efficacy PPE is 2.8 µmol/J. It only requires 550 Watts power!
This single bar LED grow light is made to be as small as possible—the width measures just 5.38‘’—which means that shadows are kept to a minimum on crops in your greenhouse. As far as waterproof performance goes, this model has an IP Rating of IP67, meaning you can immerse it into water without issue! As to the driver, the connector sealing to the light, the LED light board, they are all processed with waterproof technology.
The entire heat-sink is made from a single sheet of aluminum alloy. Most of the heat will transfer to the cooling fins which increases the rate of heat transfer to outside through air convection. No extra fans, high heat dissipation, less power and no noise.
Slim Power 2 LED Grow Lights for Greenhouse Features:
- IP67 waterproof - the fixture can even be washed when it is on;
- Unibody heat-sink design - safer, more efficient, more power-saving, no risk of overheating ;
- The compact driver and linear design contribute to minimum shadow on plants;
- 2.8 µmol/J high efficacy and high PPF up to 1540 µmol/s;
- Broad & enhanced red F1 spectrum, better in optimizing spectral content and light levels for any crop at any growth stage.
- Daisy Chainable - Max 140Pcs of lights with the help of TSC-2 Controller;
- Easy Installation - The compact driver and linear design makes the daisy chainable from one fixture to another;
- Default voltage of 110-277V, and 347-480V is customizable.