Shipping and Returns
All shipments over $100 within the contiguous USA are free.
Orders under $100 will be charged $9.97 for shipping and handling. Fuses have their own rate of $8.97.
Shipping to Alasaka, Hawaii and International Locations
We are happy to ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, but unfortunately additional shipping will be charged. For Canadian orders, you will additionally be responsible for import fees and local taxes upon arrival.
We no longer ship to any other countries (but can make an exception for Lush Lighting products—please contact us).
Like orders within the contiguous US, all shipments to other areas will also ship within 5 business days. In most cases, your order will leave the warehouse within 1 business day.
What happens after your place your order?
Step 1: Order Confirmation
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we also automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Step 2: Order Shipment
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order (usually much sooner). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of.
All of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some manufacturer's do not include any paperwork with their products. In that case, contact us at email@example.com and we will get in touch with the manufacturer for you.
If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
1. You decided to cancel your order
If the order hasn't been processed yet, we can cancel it and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been processed, your situation will be handled according to situation 4 below.
2. You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed
If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer (in the absence of instructions, contact us at email@example.com).
The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
3. You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping
If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired.
Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim.
Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
4. You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it
If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if, and only if, all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be in as-new condition.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within the time specified by the manufacturer's return policy. This is usually between 30 and 90 days. See below for the return policies of each brand.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund, or a partial refund) will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued as soon as the item has been verified to be in good condition
Note that shipping charges (both to ship the light back and the original charges, even if you had free shipping—we still had to pay it, after all) and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. With many brands, the restocking fee will be lower or waived altogether. Shipping charges may also be waived, depending on the brand.
5. You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us
If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling (both ways). If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete.
Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are, unfortunately, unable to provide a refund.
Return and Warranty Policies for Individual Brands
- Advanced LED Lights: 90 day returns (orders under $1500); 3 year warranty
- Advance Spectrum: 120-day returns; 3 year warranty (1 year on lights under $100)
- Amare Tech: 5 year warranty with 3 years of tech support and free returns
- Black Dog: 90-day returns (one light limit); limited lifetime warranty
- California Lightworks: 90 day returns; 3 year warranty
- Cirrus LED Systems: 90 day returns; 3 year warranty
- Gorilla Grow Tent: 30 day returns; one year warranty
- HLG: 30 day returns; 3 year warranty
- Hydro Grow: 90 day returns and warranty
- Kind LED: 90 day returns (two light limit); 3 year warranty
- Lush Lighting: 90 day returns; 3 year warranty
- NextLight: 30 day returns; 5 year warranty
- Optic LED: 30 day returns; 5 year limited warranty (lifetime on the Optic 1)
- Pro Max Grow: 30 day returns; 3 year warranty
- Yield Lab: 30 day returns; 3 year warranty (1 year for bulbs)