American Brand Grow Lights Used By Real Growers
We only carry American brands. While some of them source components from China, American firms ensure a much higher standard of quality control. And they stand behind their products.
You get ongoing support and hassle-free return policies and warranties for all products. We guarantee the lowest prices and ship orders over $100 for free in the continental US. See the FAQ below for more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are we?
Grow Light Central is Henry (that's me), Alexa (my friend from HS) and Mike (her husband). Together we have over 50 years of growing experience. See our About page for more.
2. Why buy from us?
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons to Trust Us With Your Business
- Customer Service. We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat or email or call us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.
- Amazing Affordable Prices.
- Hassle-Free Returns. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 30-90 days, depending on the brand (details here).
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
- No Sales Tax Anywhere (excluding WY).
- Authorized Dealers. We only carry American brands whose lights have been extensively tested by real growers. 100% US warranty on all products.
- Price Match. If you find a lower online price within 6 months, we will match or even beat it (details here).
- Safe & Secure Systems in place for every payment transaction.
- Grow Light Central Blog where we share valuable insights on growing indoors.
- Best Shopping Experience. We hold your hand from day 1 till the end.
3. I found a lower price on a different site. Will you match it?
Yes. Not only will we match it, we will beat it by $5. We will even refund you the difference for up to six months after your purchase, if you end up finding a lower price elsewhere.
Some conditions apply, though. See our price guarantee page for a list of conditions as well as instructions on applying for a price match.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal and Amazon Pay.
5. What is your return policy?
6. Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers out there, making it impossible for us to ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a business or residential address when placing your order.
7. Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. If you order has not yet begun processing, we can issue a full refund.
If it has been processed, you can get a refund minus shipping charges (both ways, even if the product had free shipping—we still have to pay for it, after all). A 25% restocking fee will also apply, but can be waived if you choose to collect your refund in the form of store credit (this depends on the vendor).
You'll find more info on our shipping and returns page.
8. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Most orders will be at your door within 7 business days of placing your order, but this can take longer in some instances. We will keep you updated as processing and shipping progresses, but feel free to email us at sales@growlightcentral if you have any questions about the status of your order.
We carry a number of different brands that ship from different warehouses, so estimating an arrival time is difficult.
We generally process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and it usually ships out within a day or two after that. This can take up to a week, though, with certain brands.
We ship most products using standard ground shipping via UPS, FedEx or the USPS. Depending on your location, shipping times range from two days to two weeks. In most cases, it will take less than a week.
See our shipping and returns page for more info.
9. Which type of lighting is best for me?
NOTE: This is just a brief summary. For more assistance in choosing the right plant light for you, check out our popular grow light buying guide
If you're just growing a plant or two for your personal use and you don't want to spend too much......go with fluorescent grow lights.
If you have a bigger grow space, but you're on a budget......go with HID grow lights.
If your indoor garden is bigger than a plant or two and you can afford it.......go with LED grow lights.
...unless you're an experienced grower who has been growing successfully with HID lights......in that case, there's no pressing need to switch.
Here is a quick summary of the pros and cons of each lighting system:
For much more on the individual lighting types, please see the appropriate FAQ: