Designed for hobbyist and commercial growers alike, this is by far the best controller in its class. With an easy-to-use interface, you can now mimic mother nature like never before by programming your sunrise, sunset, and light intensity throughout the day.
The new Optic LED Touchscreen Master Controller allows for precision control, enabling you to recreate mother nature and automate your grow like a pro. The manual dimmer controls feature alone makes it worth owning the controller as you're able to control your light from 0% to 100% dimmer, making it easier to adjust your hanging height. Plus, with the Auto Sunrise and Sunset feature, your plants will love you!
The V3 Touch screen controller is a must-have item for Optic LED Growers. The upgraded touch screen is more sensitive, durable, and longer-lasting. Plus, it has an upgraded processor chip and memory for faster response time and easier operation. The five savable modes enable you to save your settings for different phases of the grow for less updating of your lighting schedule along the way.
The Optic LED Master Controller is currently compatible with all Optic LEDs that feature the Controller Ports next to the dimmer. It controls up to 20 lights, and you can save up to 15% on electricity costs and increase yields by up to 20%. The built-in timer allows for automated sunrise and sunset, and the dual-zone controls run two independent groups of lights.
This badass touchscreen is one of the coolest items you could add to your grow, helping you get the best results possible. You'll appreciate the humidity protection settings, too! The Optic LED Master Controller also features temperature, humidity, and CO2 display (optional sensor required for this feature).
- (New) Added 5 Savable Modes that can save your settings for different phases of the Grow for less updating of your lighting schedule along the way.
- (New) Upgraded Touch Screen is more sensitive, better durability & longer lasting.
- (New) Upgraded Processor Chips & Memory for faster response time, easier operation and exact resume after power outages.
- (New) Added More Programming Slots for Auto Sunrise & Sunset feature so you can have more precise adjustments throughout the day
- (New) Sensor & Probe Tech for environment monitoring (sensor to be released at a later date - sold separately)
- (New) humidity Protection (Set humidity range so lights dim down if humidity gets too high or too low)
The Optic LED Master Controller Components
- 0%-100% Manual Dimmer Control for up to 100 Lights
- Automated Sunrise and Sunset through Timer Mode.
- 5 Saveable Modes for different phases of your Grow.
- Built-in Timer.
- Dual Zone Controls (Run 2 independent Groups of lights)
- 3 Way Dimmer Controls (Optic LEDs with 1, 2 or 3 dimmers works)
- Temperature, Humidity & CO2 Display (optional sensor required for this feature).
- Run up to 20 Lights from 1 Touchscreen (more lights requires additional controllers)
- Save up to 15% in electricity Costs & increase yields by up to 20%
- Humidity Protection settings
The Optic LED Master Controller is currently compatible with all Optic LEDs that feature the Controller Ports next to the dimmer.
95% of Optic LEDs sold since 2020 feature the Controller Ports, except these models: PhatSlim 1xl, Optic 1xl, SLim 100 & slim 25.
On the Main Screen here for the Master Controller is where you can:
- Manually adjust the dimmers.
- Adjust the Spectrum on multi dimmer lights.
- See the Temperature (Celsius) & humidity ( external environment sensor required)
- See the Time (military time for easier programming)
- Choose Which Zone to control (Zone 1 or Zone 2)
- Push the "Timer" Button to program your Timer / Sunrise & Sunset
- Push the "settings" button to adjust settings
- Push the "Mode" button to change between 5 Modes
The Automated Sunrise and Sunset feature In the "Timer Mode," you will be able to set what time your light comes on and shuts off. This Mode will also allow you to set up your Sunrise and Sunset feature where you determine how long you want your sunrise and sunset to last and how fast you want the intensity to drop off. It is super easy to set up you just set the time and the intensity you want the light to be set at during that time between 1%-100%.
Click on the "settings" button to enter the programming mode of the Timer. Then you can choose Dimmer Percentages to be setup for the sunrise and sunset.
Optic LED Master Controller V3 Specifications:
Power Savings: Up to 25%
Built in Timer: Yes
Quantity of Lights it controls: up to 20
Dimming: 0%-100% Potentiometer Controls
Multi - Dimmer Controls: Controls up to 3 Independent Dimmers
Hygrometer: Yes Humidity Display on Main Screen (external sensor required)
Thermometer: Yes Temperature displayed in Celsius (external sensor required)
CO2: CO2 Displayed in PPM (external sensor required)
Actual Power Draw: 3 watts
Amps: .03 Amps at 110v
Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts -277v
Warranty: 1 Year replacement warranty
Shipping: Free Shipping to USA (International calculated at checkout)
Power Cable: 3 Foot power cord
RJ-11 cables included: 2 pcs 6' (1.8m) 1 pc 20' (6m)
Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, 240v Commercial, etc. (We automatically ship the correct cord for your country)
Finish: Flat Black
Controller Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 1.75"
Item Weight: 1.0 lbs
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
Proven Yield Increase: Up to 20%
Hanger: Comes with 2 drywall push pin hangers Or Plate with screw holes
Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations.