- Grinds up to 100 pounds per hour
- Grind Sizes: 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”
- Weight: 300 lbs (136 Kg)
- Power: 110v / 220v
- Low RPM
- Uniform output
- Whisper Quiet Motor
- Removable grind tray
- Destemmer and Grinder in one unit
- Removable control box
- Adjustable speed Control
- Forward/Reverse Control
- Low friction operation is gentler on trichomes
- Dimensions: 50”L x 36”W x 53”H (with control box)
- Construction: washdown ready 316 surgical stainless steel and HDPE
- Three-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
SURGICAL STAINLESS STEEL
The Model G’s high-quality construction prevents microbial growth, minimizes cleaning time, and ensures the machine meets GMP standard regulations.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GRIND SIZE
Choose from 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" mill sizes. Whichever size you choose, you’ll get an even grind throughout production.
LOW FRICTION GRINDING
The G generates minimal heat during operations so your trichomes stay intact. Your pre-rolls will have more of the terpenes and THC your customers like.
DESTEM FOR THE WIN
The Model G’s is the only industrial weed grinder with a milling function that leaves stems intact for easy removal. With the G you won’t have to worry about punctures ruining your pre-rolls and since you won’t have stem particles in your final product, your THC content per pound will be higher.
SAVE YOUR TRICHOMES
The Model G dismantles buds instead of pulverizing them into powder. The resulting biomass is perfect for pre-rolled cones. In addition, delicate trichomes are safe from getting scorched thanks to the G's low friction grinding action.
All stainless steel construction, IP65 washdown motor, and detachable electronics enable the Model G to be broken down and cleaned quickly. Light cleanings take less than 20 minutes and full breakdown heavy cleanings can be completed in under an hour.
YOUR MATERIAL SIZE. YOUR CALL.
The Model G's customizable oscillating sifter gives you total control over your final product. The G comes out of the box with three interchangeable screens that allow you to sift material into 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" increments. However, any standard stainless steel perforated metal sheet can be used with the G, so your end product can meet your exact specifications.
MODEL G FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How will the Model G help my operation?
- The machine is a combination hemp grinder and destemmer. You’ll be able to customize the size of your grind on the fly, get a consistent mill, and speed up downstream processes. The machine’s surgical stainless steel construction discourages microbial growth and makes it easy for you to break down and pressure wash the entire unit, minimizing downtime.
- What will my end product look like?
- Grind sizes include 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”. Whichever size you choose, you will get a consistent grind throughout. If you'd like to see your flower run through the G, contact us to set up a demo.
- How will the Model G impact my bottom line?
- The Model G will streamline your materials processing time. Its ability to separate stems from milled flower means you’ll always be working with a higher quality product. You won’t have to worry about punctures in your pre-rolls, and your THC percentage per pound will increase. Plus, its gentle actuation and low heat grinding ensure trichomes survive the grinding process and make it to your customers.
- How much downtime do I need to account for?
- The Model G is engineered for easy disassembly and cleaning. Light cleanings can take as little as 20 minutes, and total breakdown heavy cleanings can be completed in under an hour.