We understand you may be wary of shopping online.
You have good reason to be.
There's always a risk involved and you're never sure you're getting the best price. Trust becomes a huge factor.
In order to gain your trust and provide a risk-free shopping experience, we've purchased buyer insurance for you.
4x Buyer's Insurance, to be exact.
Here's what you get:
1. Price Match Guarantee
If you see your item at a lower price anywhere else, you'll be refunded the difference, up to $500. So if you buy a light for $2000 today and find it for $1600 on a competitor's site next week, you get $400. It's that simple (the standard conditions apply—see below).
2. Shipping Insurance
Your package is totally covered. It arrives complete and intact or you get a replacement. No loopholes.
3. Identity Theft Protection
Your identity is protected for 1 year, free of charge.
4. Terms of Service Guarantee
We adhere to our terms of service and will never break them. But we understand that words are cheap, so we provide this insurance. If we break our terms of service, you're covered.
How it Works
Step 1: Receive email
After your purchase, you will receive an email from Trust Guard with instructions for activating your free insurance.
Step 2: Activate your coverage
You have 48 hours after purchase to activate your insurance by clicking the link in the email. It will take you to a website and ask for some basic info. Most of it will already be filled out, but make sure to double-check. Submit the info and you're insured!
Step 3: Make a claim
Let's hope you never need this step, but if you do, it's simple. Just follow the instructions in the email from Trust Guard.
Price Match Limitations
Trust Guard is not able to match prices in the following situations:
- A competitor's free, special, or bundled offers, rebates, clearance or closeout prices.
- A competitor's prices on open box, display merchandise or used merchandise
- Sales tax promotions
- Prices for services (e.g. optical, salon, portrait, delivery, shipping and handling, assembly, warranties, etc.)
- Coupon-required or gift card offers
- Competitor's private label price promotions
- Prices that require a club or loyalty card
- Military PX retail store prices
- Prices or discounts associated with credit cards
- Auction sites, Amazon & Ebay etc.