Silicium is a pure nutrient that has revolutionized the world of horticulture, giving plants the necessary building blocks for growth. When added to water, its unique molecular structure breaks apart into monomer form which makes it instantly available to the plants. The content is clear and is a stabilized product, manufactured in a professional laboratory ensuring the highest possible quality standards.
Silicium is a revolutionary product for the optimization of the bloom, growth, resistance and protection of the plants. The plants will also root much faster, develop stronger stems and leaves and increases the absorption of nutrients.
This acid is used throughout the whole growth cycle. Mix only 3ml per 5 gallons in your irrigation water and your plants will be stronger, denser, and more protected against heat stress. Because of the highly concentrated formula only a small amount is needed to see higher yields from your plants. If you feel your plants are growing too high, just add a slightly higher dose of Silicium and the growth in height will slow down and get more branches with more leaves.
It is especially beneficial for the regulation of the absorption of nutrients by the plant. The use of Silicium results in increased resistance and protection against diseases. When using Silicium, your plants will root faster and develop stronger stems and leaves. The use results in larger flowers and fruits, because of the positive effect it has on the absorption of phosphorus by the plant. Silicium also ensures the plants lose less moisture, thereby enhancing the sustainability of the crops.
Silicium is the perfect additive that can be used in combination with your preferred base nutrient. Silicium stimulates the uptake of nutrients giving the plant extra energy and resulting in more dry weight. Because the plants receive more energy, Silicium works great in combination with intercanopy light.
Benefits of Silicium:
- It contains soluble potash
- Increases the photosynthesis and the water-use efficiency.
- Increases disease resistance and the quality of the seeds and it activate enzymes and control their reaction rates.
- Boron enhances calcium uptake and stimulates the production of plant fibers. Boron is essential for seed and cell wall formation
- Molybdenum Essential to convert inorganic phosphates to organic forms in the plant. It also takes care that Nitrogen is moved from lower to upper leaves
Why use Silicum:
- Resistance against a-biotic stress (temperature, wind).
- Increases the absorption of nutrients.
- Resistance against biotic stress (pests and pathogens).
- Increased dry weight.
- Reduces loss of moisture form leaves.
- Lower production costs.
Use Silicium from start to finish of your plant cycle, using fresh water to your reservoir. Always add Silicium first before adding other nutrients and additives.
Silicium is a concentrated product and a small dosage of 3 ml per 5 gallons of water is enough for large visible effects.