The Veg8 Pro Beats That T5 Fluorescent In Every Single Way
Get rid of that old 8 tube T5 fluorescent fixture.
Stop paying those high energy costs.
And stop paying for new bulbs every year, too.
The NextLight Veg8 LED grow light does everything the T5 fixture does, but better.
It is the perfect vegging light that now lets you switch to a lower power clone mode, saving you money!
Designed to perfectly replace an 8 tube T5 unit, the Veg8 will save you $180/yr in energy costs and $160 in bulb changes over using the T5 fixture.
Not to mention the hassle of changing all those bulbs.
And now, it saves you even more.
Clones need far less power than vegging plants and NextLight designed the updated Veg 8 with that in mind. Flip the Switch and go from 160w veg mode to the 60w clone mode and save money.
NextLight Veg8 Pro Quick Summary
- Full-spectrum white light designed to replace 8 tube T5 fluorescent fixture
- 1.94 PPF/w: most efficient T5 replacement LED on the market (total PPF is 365)
- consumes 190w; 8 tube T5 consumes 430w-450w (saves $180/yr)
- 100,000 hour rated lifespan (15+ years of no bulb changes, saving $160/yr)
- gives off minimal heat and runs silent
- able to switch from veg mode (190w) to clone mode (60w)
- 2' by 4' footprint (same as an 8 tube T5)
- Full 5 year warranty; designed and manufactured in the US
- UL certified for damp and dry conditions
Energy Efficient Design Saves You Money
The NextLight Veg8 Switch replaces an 8 tube T5 fluorescent fixture, but only consumes 190 watts in veg mode and 60 watts in clone mode and gives off minimal heat. By comparison, a typical 8 tube T5 fixture consumes 430 to 450 watts.
The NextLight Control Pro (NOT INCLUDED) can be added for more precise External Dimming Control (0-100%). Including: On/Off Timing, Sunrise/Sunset Programming and more. The NextLight Control Pro can control up to 500 NextLight Pro Series fixtures per controller (250 fixtures per channel).
For integration with most third party, 0-10V Controllers, see the NextLight Adapt Pro (NOT INCLUDED).