SolisTek 1000/750/600 Watt SE/DE Digital Ballast 240V ONLY
Most Solis Tek products are out of stock with us and with Solis Tek. You can still place an order now to ensure you get your product directly from Solis Tek as soon as it becomes available. The ETA is the end of May.
SolisTek SE/DE digital ballast designed for single & double ended lamps 240V ONLY
Multi-Wattage, 4.91A @ 240v
Wattages: 1100W, 1000W, 750W, 600W
SolisTek SE/DE digital ballast now operates at 106+ kHz frequency, making it one of the highest frequency ballasts available on the market. The SolisTek SE/DE ballast will operate any single or double ended lamp at its optimal efficiency. We have matched single & double ended lamps, both HPS and MH.
The SolisTek Ballast is a digital ballast on a software based platform. Utilizing Japanese components and unparalleled engineering, SolisTek is able to achieve a less than 1% return rate.
SolisTek digital ballasts are equipped with:
- Ignition Control™ Sequential lamp ignition
- SenseSmart™ Pre-ignition self-diagnostic checks
- Low OUTPUT Total Harmonic Distortion (THD%)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
SolisTek Digital Ballasts are tuned for minimal Total Harmonic Distortion (THD%). SolisTek ballasts offer the cleanest burning ballast the industry has to offer. The results are longer ballast and lamp life and less depreciation of lumen and par output over time.
SolisTek offers true digital light systems for the horticulture industry.
Sequential lamp ignition technology that will ignite your lamps one at a time based on load stability. This revolutionary technology (not a randomized startup) will actually detect the voltage and amperage frequencies of the electrical circuit and fire lamps when the load is most stable. SolisTek digital ballasts are the only ballast capable of this technology.
Prevent surges and spikes in your electrical environment and stop overloading breakers. When you power multiple SolisTek ballasts, the electrical draw is controlled by our internal software, maximizing your electrical efficiency.
Soft-Start technology is standard in all SolisTek Digital Ballasts
Pre-ignition self-diagnostic checks check for 8 different factors before attempting to power the lamp.
SenseSmart™ checks for:
- Open Output
- High/low temps (internal)
- Ignition Failure
- End of Lamp Life
- Overflow Current
- Over/Low Voltage
- Short Circuit.
Solis Boost Overdrive
SolisTek's overdrive does not harm the longevity of the lamp. Contrary to industry standards, Solis Boost will only overdrive the lamp by 5%. Because STK ballasts are rated so efficiently, the extra boost in power will not affect the lamp's lumen depreciation or shorten lamp life.
|Wattage||Multiple settings: 1100W, 1000W, 750W, 600W|
|Type of Bulb||Single and double ended; HPS and MH|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Output Frequency||106+ kHz|
|Rated Amps||4.91A @ 240v|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 6 x 18 inches|
|Included in Box||ballast, 2 power cords|
|Warranty||Three year manufacturer's warranty|
- Free shipping on all orders over $100 in the continental US.
- Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 3.
- You will receive tracking info within 24 hours of shipment.
- Minimum 30-day return policy.
- Our shipping and returns page has more details, including return info for individual brands.
SolisTek digital ballasts come with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- SolisTek warrants its digital ballasts to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
- The warranty term is 3 years from the date of manufacture. Exceptions may be made if a receipt is provided showing purchase date within the 3 years.
- Misuse, abuse, or failure to follow instructions is not covered. SolisTek will, repair or replace products covered under this limited warranty that are returned to the place of purchase.
- If you purchased SolisTek products from an authorized retailer/distributor, you must process the RMA with the retailer/distributor.
- SolisTek Inc. handles warranty claims with authorized retailers. If you are not an authorized retailer, you must claim warranty through the seller you purchased from.
- Make sure to test the ballast and confirm that it is defective before sending back an RMA.
- Your account will be charged both ways for shipping as well as a $50 service fee, if you send back a functioning product.
SOLISTEK RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of the order date. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call, for further instructions. Items marked as "Final sale. No Returns" are not eligible for returns. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons to Trust Us With Your Business
- Customer Service. We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat or email or call us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.
- Price Match. If you find a lower online price within 6 months, we will match or even beat it (details here).
- Additional third-party price guarantee. We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we've purchased buyer's insurance that also guarantees the lowest price. You're now doubly protected.
- Free 4x Buyer's Insurance. In addition to the low price guarantee, you are also covered against any shipping problems, identity theft and terms of service breaches. And it's all on us (details here).
- Hassle-Free Returns. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 30-90 days, depending on the brand (details here).
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
- No Sales Tax Anywhere (excluding WY).
- Authorized Dealers. We only carry American brands whose lights have been extensively tested by real growers. 100% US warranty on all products.
- Safe & Secure Systems in place for every payment transaction.
- Best Shopping Experience. We hold your hand from day 1 till the end.
We Also Recommend