Kind LED Flower Bar Light
The new Kind LED flower grow light bars make for perfect supplemental lighting for plants with high light requirements and also work great as standalone lights for plants with lower light needs. They are perfect for both home grows and commercial greenhouses.
These light bars have a low profile design, an IP65 rating (see below for more info) and multiple mounting options, which means they can be used in numerous ways.
Possible Uses For the Kind LED Flower Grow Light Bar
- as supplemental lighting for indoor grows and greenhouses
- as primary lighting for average light-use plants like microgreens, lettuce, or basil
- as primary lighting seeding or cloning
- for vertical wall setups
- for multi-layer systems (e.g. fodder systems)
- as free-hanging lighting between plant rows
- as outside or inside edge lighting in grow tents
- as a direct replacement for T5 fluorescent lights (50% less electricity use and double the PAR)
Flower Spectrum LED Grow Light Bar
This LED grow light bar has a red-heavy spectrum that is ideal as supplemental lighting for high light-use plants during the flowering stage or as standalone flowering lights for plants carnivorous plants or cacti (head here for the vegetative bar light). This spectrum promotes robust flowering and increased yields.
There are two variants:
The macro spectrum version has the main spectra needed for strong flowering and high yields. If you are only trying to add supplemental lighting to your grow, you want the macro spectrum bar.
The micro spectrum version provides the secondary spectra needed to round out a complete flowering spectrum and will help further increase yield quality. If you are using multiple bars, you would want to use a micro bar for every two macro bars to help round out the spectrum.
Ideal Ratio of Macro to Micro
If using multiple bars or if using the Kind Bar grow lights as your primary light source, the ideal ratio is two macro bars for one micro bar. The bars should be spaced 6 to 12 inches apart:
The footprint depends on the length of the bar (2 feet, 3 feet or 4 feet), but basically, at a 12 inch hanging height, the usable light extends out from the edges of the bar by 3 to 6 inches. Thus the spectrum for the 2 foot version is around 2.5 x 1 feet; for the 3 foot bar it's 3.5 x 1 feet; and for the 4 foot bar it's 4.5 x 1 feet.
IP stands for Ingress Protection and refers to the safety of using the Kind LED bars in the harsh conditions of a commercial greenhouse. A rating of IP65 means that the bars are sealed completely against dust tight and they can also handle the spray from a 6.3 mm water nozzle from any direction with no harmful effects.
If you are looking for the perfect supplemental lighting for your grow during the flowering stage of the grow cycle, the Kind LED flower bar is the light for you.
It consumes less power and gives off less heat than the equivalent T5 bulb, while providing twice the PAR.
Jump back up to the top and click on "Add to Cart" to get yours today.
|Actual Wattage||2 ft bar: 23.2w; 3 ft bar: 35.2w; 4 ft bar: 54.4w|
|HID Equivalent||2 ft bar: 60w; 3 ft bar: 80w; 4 ft bar: 100w|
|LED Quantity||2 ft bar: 13 diodes; 3 ft bar: 20 diodes; 4 ft bar: 28 diodes|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 V AC power|
|Coverage Area||2 ft bar: 2.5x1 ft; 3 ft bar: 3.5x1 ft; 4 ft bar: 4.5x1 ft; all at 12" from canopy|
|Product Weight||2 ft bar: 3.5 lbs; 3 ft bar: 4.5 lbs; 4 ft bar: 6 lbs|
|Life Span||50,000 hours|
|Package Includes||fixture, power cable, hangers; discreet shipping|
|Additional Info||IP65 rated (completely dust sealed and able to withstand spray from a 6.3mm water nozzle with no harmful effects)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years|
- Free shipping on all orders over $100 in the continental US.
- Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 3.
- You will receive tracking info within 24 hours of shipment.
- Minimum 30-day return policy.
- Our shipping and returns page has more details, including return info for individual brands.
Warranty InformationAll Kind LED grow lights are covered by a 3-year warranty from the date of purchase. If there is any defect, your light will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Replacement lights will be issued when the defective light is received. Obvious physical damage, water damage, or evidence of disassembly of the fixture will void the warranty.
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons to Trust Us With Your Business
- Customer Service. We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat or email or call us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.
- Price Match. If you find a lower online price within 6 months, we will match or even beat it (details here).
- Additional third-party price guarantee. We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we've purchased buyer's insurance that also guarantees the lowest price. You're now doubly protected.
- Free 4x Buyer's Insurance. In addition to the low price guarantee, you are also covered against any shipping problems, identity theft and terms of service breaches. And it's all on us (details here).
- Hassle-Free Returns. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 30-90 days, depending on the brand (details here).
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
- No Sales Tax Anywhere (excluding WY).
- Authorized Dealers. We only carry American brands whose lights have been extensively tested by real growers. 100% US warranty on all products.
- Safe & Secure Systems in place for every payment transaction.
- Best Shopping Experience. We hold your hand from day 1 till the end.