Advanced LED Lights XTE 100
The XTE Series 100 from Advanced LED Lights is about equivalent to a 150 watt HID system, but only uses 80 watts of power. It features high-output 5 watt CREE XT-E LEDs running at 3.9 watts each (2 times higher than other 5w LEDs) and 3 watt OSRAM SSL 660 nm LEDs.
Features of the Advanced LED XTE 100 LED Grow Light
- Premium 5w and 3w LEDs from CREE and OSRAM - 79% Higher PAR than other 5w grow lights
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee - no risk purchase
- XTE Optics - using the Diamond Series Optic built-in reflector to throw even more light at your plants.
- 100% Hassle-Free Warranty for a Full 3 Years
- ColdFlo Heat Dissipation Technology - cools these powerful 5w LEDs like no other system can to eliminate the need for A/C in most grow spaces and save a ton on operating costs
- Upgraded Color Select Controls - you now have 100% control of seasons, spectra and intensity so you can give your plants exactly the light they need, when they need it
Comparison of XTE Series to Other Lights
- 113% Higher PAR/Watt than a 600w HPS (XTE-200: 14.71 vs. 600w HPS: 6.90)
- 79% Higher PAR/Watt than competing 5w LED grow lights. (XTE-200: 14.71 vs. 5w Competitor: 8.10)
- 36% Higher PAR/Watt than the California Lightworks 220. (XTE-200: 14.71 vs. Solarflare 220: 11.02)
- 28% Higher PAR/Watt than the Kind L600. (XTE-200: 14.71 vs. Kind L600: 11.47)
PAR/Watt compared to HPS and Metal Halide grow lights
- Advanced LED XTE 400: 16.85 @ 18" – 14.46 @ 36" – 12.31 @ 48"
- 400w Metal Halide: 4.90 @18" – 3.68 @ 36" – 3.21 @ 48"
- 400w HPS Light: 8.68 @18" – 5.26 @ 36" – 4.16 @ 48"
Advanced LED XTE Series Spectrum
The Advanced LED XTE 100 LED grow light gives you a 2 by 2.5 foot core coverage area (2.5 by 3 total coverage) and replaces 150 watts of HPS, Metal-Halide or fluorescent light. And it does so while only using 80 watts of power and creating much less heat.
Plus there are no bulbs to replace, meaning no maintenance costs and no harmful mercury released into the environment (HID bulbs contain mercury). The unit ships with a 6 foot US standard 110 volt power cord. 220 volt cords are available upon request.
Click on 'Add to Cart' to get yours today!
|Actual Wattage||80 watts|
|HID Equivalent||150 watts|
|LED Type||5 watt CREE XT-E and 3 watt OSRAM SSL 660 nm|
|Input Voltage||110 to 277 volts AC|
|Coverage Area||2 by 2.5 feet core coverage; 2.5 by 3 feet total coverage|
|Thermal Management||ColdFlo heat dissipation technology|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Package Includes||fixture, 110V power cord|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years|
- Free shipping on all orders over $100 in the continental US.
- Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 3.
- You will receive tracking info within 24 hours of shipment.
- Minimum 30-day return policy.
- Our shipping and returns page has more details, including return info for individual brands.
Advanced LED Lights come with a full 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 90-day money back guarantee. Return any Advance LED light within 90 days in “as new” condition and original packaging and they will issue a full refund of your purchase price.
90 Day Risk-Free Trial Policies
Damaged, broken or altered lights will void this offer and not be accepted. Only “as new” products with all accessories and in original packaging will be accepted for a full refund. Large orders exceeding $1,500.00 or combinations of orders exceeding $1,500.00 in aggregate or any non-stock products will be charged a twenty percent restocking fee.
The following products are considered stock items: DS100, DS200, DS300, DS400, XML150, XML350, DS XTE 100, DS XTE 200, DS XTE 300, DS XTE 400. All other Advanced LED products are considered non-stock items and are not offered as part of the 90 Day Risk Free Trial.
Large orders exceeding $5,000.00 or combinations of orders exceeding $5,000.00 in aggregate do not fall under the 90 Day Risk Free Trial.
The customer is responsible for arranging and paying for shipping to return any light for refund or return for repair, if the customer does not have the original packaging. Damages occurring in return shipping are not the responsibility of Advanced LED or Grow Light Central. Please be sure to insure the package!
To return a light, you must first obtain a return authorization number. To request one, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons to Trust Us With Your Business
- Customer Service. We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat or email or call us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.
- Price Match. If you find a lower online price within 6 months, we will match or even beat it (details here).
- Additional third-party price guarantee. We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we've purchased buyer's insurance that also guarantees the lowest price. You're now doubly protected.
- Free 4x Buyer's Insurance. In addition to the low price guarantee, you are also covered against any shipping problems, identity theft and terms of service breaches. And it's all on us (details here).
- Hassle-Free Returns. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 30-90 days, depending on the brand (details here).
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
- No Sales Tax Anywhere (excluding WY).
- Authorized Dealers. We only carry American brands whose lights have been extensively tested by real growers. 100% US warranty on all products.
- Safe & Secure Systems in place for every payment transaction.
- Best Shopping Experience. We hold your hand from day 1 till the end.
We Also Recommend