Advanced LED Lights Diamond Series XML 650
The Diamond Series XML 650 from Advanced LED Lights is about equivalent to a 1000 watt HID system, but only uses 618 watts of power. It features 24 individual 10 watt USA-made CREE XML chips and 256 high-output 3 watt Bridgelux blue and white LED chips.
Features of the Advanced LED Lights Diamond XML 650
- USA Made CREE XML Chips - the largest single-chip LEDs of any grow light on the market
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee - no risk purchase
- 11+ Wavelengths of Color Output - 760nm, 740nm, 720nm, 660nm, 630nm, 615nm-480nm, 460nm, 440nm, 415nm, 380nm (all the light your plants need)
- 100% Hassle-Free Warranty for a Full 3 Years
- Runs Cool and Saves Electricity - eliminates need for A/C in most grow spaces and saves a ton on operating costs
- Color Select Feature - Easily control your colors and intensity
- Precision 90 Degree XML Collimator Lens - provides optimal coverage
- Honeycomb Fan Cover with Dust Filter - more efficiant cooling saves you money
- Custom Designed Diamond Vents - optimal air flow so the unit runs cooler
- New Advanced LED Drivers - higher performance
- Color Select Dimmable Switches with Clone, Veg and Flower Modes - only give your plants the light they need, saving electricity
- Dual Heat Sink - reduces heat by over 50% vs competitors
- Daisy Chain Feature - Run up to 4 lights with just one cord
The Advanced LED Diamond XML 650 gives you a 5 by 5 foot core coverage area (5.5 by 5.5 total coverage) and replaces 1000 watts of HPS, Metal-Halide or fluorescent light. And it does so while only using 618 watts of power and creating much less heat.
Plus there are no bulbs to replace, meaning no maintenance costs and no harmful mercury released into the environment (HID bulbs contain mercury). The unit ships with a 6 foot US standard 110 volt power cord. 220 volt cords are available upon request.
Click on 'Add to Cart' to get yours today!
|Actual Wattage||618 watts|
|HID Equivalent||1000 watts|
|LED Quantity||24x 10w Cree XML chips and 256x 3w high-output Bridgelux blue and white chips|
|Input Voltage||110 to 277 volts AC|
|Spectrum||full spectrum with 11+ wavelengths: 760nm, 740nm, 720nm, 660nm, 630nm, 615nm-480nm, 460nm, 440nm, 415nm, 380nm|
|Coverage Area||5 by 5 feet core coverage; 5.5 by 5.5 feet total coverage|
|PAR||1789 umol at 18 inches from canopy; 1315 umol at 24 inches|
|Thermal Management||Large heat sinks and cooling fans with custom-designed diamond vents and honeycomb fan cover with dust filter|
|Dimensions||25.5 x 25.5 x 3 inches|
|Package Includes||fixture, 110V power cord|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years|
- Free shipping on all orders over $100 in the continental US.
- Estimated Arrival: Between May 31 and Jun 7.
- You will receive tracking info within 24 hours of shipment.
- Minimum 30-day return policy.
- Our shipping and returns page has more details, including return info for individual brands.
Advanced LED Lights come with a full 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 90-day money back guarantee. Return any Advance LED light within 90 days in “as new” condition and original packaging and they will issue a full refund of your purchase price.
90 Day Risk-Free Trial Policies
Damaged, broken or altered lights will void this offer and not be accepted. Only “as new” products with all accessories and in original packaging will be accepted for a full refund. Large orders exceeding $1,500.00 or combinations of orders exceeding $1,500.00 in aggregate or any non-stock products will be charged a twenty percent restocking fee.
The following products are considered stock items: DS100, DS200, DS300, DS400, XML150, XML350, DS XTE 100, DS XTE 200, DS XTE 300, DS XTE 400. All other Advanced LED products are considered non-stock items and are not offered as part of the 90 Day Risk Free Trial.
Large orders exceeding $5,000.00 or combinations of orders exceeding $5,000.00 in aggregate do not fall under the 90 Day Risk Free Trial.
The customer is responsible for arranging and paying for shipping to return any light for refund or return for repair, if the customer does not have the original packaging. Damages occurring in return shipping are not the responsibility of Advanced LED or Grow Light Central. Please be sure to insure the package!
To return a light, you must first obtain a return authorization number. To request one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons to Trust Us With Your Business
- Customer Service. We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat or email or call us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.
- Price Match. If you find a lower online price within 6 months, we will match or even beat it (details here).
- Additional third-party price guarantee. We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we've purchased buyer's insurance that also guarantees the lowest price. You're now doubly protected.
- Free 4x Buyer's Insurance. In addition to the low price guarantee, you are also covered against any shipping problems, identity theft and terms of service breaches. And it's all on us (details here).
- Hassle-Free Returns. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 30-90 days, depending on the brand (details here).
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
- No Sales Tax Anywhere (excluding WY).
- Authorized Dealers. We only carry American brands whose lights have been extensively tested by real growers. 100% US warranty on all products.
- Safe & Secure Systems in place for every payment transaction.
- Best Shopping Experience. We hold your hand from day 1 till the end.
We Also Recommend