Kind LED K5 XL1000
Sale extended a few more days: Get 12% off! Use code "kind12" (ends 05/29@11:59pm PST)
The Kind K5 XL1000 LED grow light has a fully customizable spectrum that allows you to dim or turn off any light your plants don't currently need. Your plants are happy because they get the exact light they crave and your pocketbook is happy because you're not paying for light that will just go to waste.
- Proprietary 12-band spectrum: all the bands of light plants need to grow fast and strong
- Customizable spectrum: eliminate any light not currently needed, so no energy goes to waste
- "Mother Earth" function: perfectly mimics an ideal day outdoors under natural sunlight, i.e. the ideal condition for plant growth
- Remote control: no risk of damage to plants from leaning over them to change a setting
- Extra-large footprint: 33-100% more output around the outer edge of the coverage area, giving you a usable 4 by 4 foot area during flowering
- Pulse Width Modulation dimming: only use the power needed to drive the diodes and not a single watt more
12-Band Spectrum Gives Your Plants All The Light They Crave
Most LED plant lights use a spectrum of 2 to 6 bands. The Kind LED K5 XL1000 has a proprietary 12-band spectrum that is heavy in the reds and blues plants need.
It also includes a UV-A band and an IR band. The UV light increases THC production and the IR light helps increase yields during flowering.
The following image shows the Kind spectrum overlaid with absorption percentage. The light plants absorb best (i.e. the light they need for growth) is the light they get:
How does this spectrum compare to other lights?
HPS bulbs produce a lot of light in the green and yellow spectrum. Plants don't have much use for this light, so most of it ends up going to waste. That's a lot of money spent to produce unnecessary light. Check it out:
Most other LED plant grow lights only produce a few of the primary colors your plants need. Their incomplete light leaves plants leggy and results in weak and wispy flowers. With the full spectrum LED grow lights from Kind, plants grow strong and lush.
Complete Control Over the Spectrum Saves On Energy Costs
Not only does the K5 XL1000 give you all the colors plants need, you can also individually adjust each primary range of the light spectrum. You save, because you can dim or turn off any light not currently needed.
No matter what plants you are growing and what growth stage they are in, you can give them the perfect spectrum, designed to match their needs exactly.
If you are growing cannabis, you can adjust the spectrum to give your plants the exact light they crave during each stage of plant development.
If you are growing any other type of plant, you can adjust the spectrum accordingly. You can even adjust for any type of growing environment, be it a grow tent, a greenhouse or an agricultural operation using crop rotation or zoning.
The Kind LED K5 XL1000 Has A Large Footprint
A small footprint is the main reason most LED grow lights can't quite deliver on the promise of larger yields over equivalent HPS lights. Kind LED combines high-quality diodes with secondary optical lenses to deliver an LED footprint that almost matches a 1000 watt HPS bulb.
For plants with high light requirements, the footprint during flowering is 4 by 4 feet. During vegging, you can back off the light and cover 6 by 6 feet.
The XL1000 uses a groundbreaking secondary optical lens to magnify the output of every single diode. The result is a significant increase in PAR and up to 200% deeper canopy penetration.
It also gives you 33 to 100% more output on the periphery.
The greater penetration means enough light reaches down into the second and third levels beneath the canopy to create more viable flowering sites much further down the plants. This increase in production so far beneath the canopy leads to a large increase in overall yield.
Exclusive "Mother Earth" Timing Function
The "Mother Earth" function perfectly mimics an ideal day in mother nature. Slow-dimming diodes feed your plants 'sunrise light' in the morning to gently wake them and 'sunset light' at dusk to put them to bed. During the daytime, they provide peak intensity light, perfectly mimicking the daytime sun.
In all, the XL1000 has 8 separate timing stages for each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum. You have complete control over exactly what light your plants get, when they get it and for how long. And they feast on that light and grow stronger than ever.
The Perfect Mix of 3 Watt and 5 Watt LED Chips
5 watt LED chips are intense, which allows their light to penetrate deep into any canopy. The drawback is heat. Too many 5 watt chips can negate one of the great advantages of LED plant lights: low cooling requirements.
The Kind LED XL1000 includes just enough 5 watt diodes to take advantage of their yield-boosting power, but not so many that heat becomes a problem.
It supplements them with efficient 3 watt diodes to provide the ideal amount of usable light. The result is lush, healthy plants that grow fast and large.
Makes Your Grow Cheaper and Easier
The K5 XL1000 grow light is equipped with 2 centimeter, heavy-duty aluminum heat sinks and four internal cooling fans. The extra-large heat sinks can dissipate heat much more efficiently and the fans disperse the remaining hot air.
The fans and heat sinks keep your light running cool, so you won't need any additional cooling equipment. This keeps your grow room simple and makes it much easier to maintain.
It also saves you a lot of money: not only do you not have to buy cooling equipment, you also don't have to pay for the electricity to keep it running. You save every single day you use your new Kind LED light.
Long-Lasting Diodes Rarely Need To Be Replaced
The LED diodes used in Kind lights are rated for 50,000 hours. HPS bulbs generally last only 7000 to 10,000 hours, so you would have to replace them at least 5 times before you even have to think about replacing your Kind LED diodes for the first time.
A Convenient Remote Gives You Control Over Everything
Have you ever asked yourself how other LED manufacturers expect you to flip a switch or turn a knob on the light fixture when it is hanging above a canopy of fragile plants in the middle of a grow?
It's awkward at best and dangerous at worst, especially if your plants are tall (as you probably want them to be) and you are short (as I am).
When you're growing with your new XL1000, this is a problem of the past. You control absolutely everything from a single handheld remote.
All of the light cycles and the different spectrum combinations can be programmed and modified from your convenient remote control. You can even control up to 100 lights from one remote.
Forget about those bulky setups from before, with separate analog and digital timers that are often unreliable. And forget about stretching to reach a switch high above your plants. That's the old way.
Conserve Even More Power With Pulse Width Modulation Dimming
Many lights use ancient dimmers that are highly inefficient. They decrease the brightness of the lights, but continue to consume the same amount of power.
PMW (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming means your light only consumes the power it needs to drive the diodes. Whenever you decrease the brightness of your lights, power consumption decreases accordingly.
How Does the K5 XL1000 Compare to an HID Grow Light?
In terms of output, the XL1000 is almost equivalent to a 1000 watt HID system. But it only uses only 63% of the electricity (630 watts), giving you a much higher yield per watt.
Furthermore, it produces much less heat, which saves you up to $500 on the cost of cooling equipment, plus the daily cost of running that equipment.
Finally, the LED diodes in this fixture have a lifespan of 50,000 hours, while HPS and MH bulbs die after 7,000 to 10,000 hours. In addition to the cost savings, not needing to dispose of burnt bulbs full of mercury also saves the environment.
Here's a list of all the things you will no longer need once you've switched to the best LED grow light for indoor plants:
- no more costly MH bulbs for vegging
- no more ultra-hot HPS bulbs for flowering
- no more costly and electricity-swallowing ballasts
- no more reflectors that constantly need to be cleaned
- no more noisy fans
- no more air conditioning unit(s)
- no more water chillers to cool down boiling reservoir temperatures
- no more ducting for a ventilation system
- no more extra timers
Why deal with all of those (or pay for them) if you don't have to?
Simplify your grow.
Get your Kind LED K5 XL1000 today and save yourself the future costs and hassles.
Simply jump back to the top and click on 'Add to Cart'.
|Actual Wattage||630 watts|
|HID Equivalent||1000 watts|
|LED Quantity||320 3 watt and 5 watt LED diodes (700 mA)|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 V AC power|
|Amperage||5.25 A at 110V|
|Spectrum||full spectrum with 12 bands including including UV-A and IR; for vegetative growth and flowering|
|Coverage Area||4 feet by 4 feet for flowering; 6 by 6 for veg|
|Working Temperature||avoid extreme heat|
|Thermal Management||8 x quiet internal cooling fans; extra-large heat sinks|
|Dimensions||26 x 20 x 3.5 inches|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.|
|Life Span||50,000 hours|
|Package Includes||fixture, power cable, hangers; discreet shipping|
|Recommended For||medium-sized to large grow operations; indoors use only|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years|
- Free shipping on all orders over $100 in the continental US.
- Estimated Arrival: Between May 29 and Jun 5.
- You will receive tracking info within 24 hours of shipment.
- Minimum 30-day return policy.
- Our shipping and returns page has more details, including return info for individual brands.
Warranty InformationAll Kind LED grow lights are covered by a 3-year warranty from the date of purchase. If there is any defect, your light will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Replacement lights will be issued when the defective light is received. Obvious physical damage, water damage, or evidence of disassembly of the fixture will void the warranty.
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons to Trust Us With Your Business
- Customer Service. We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat or email or call us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.
- Price Match. If you find a lower online price within 6 months, we will match or even beat it (details here).
- Additional third-party price guarantee. We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we've purchased buyer's insurance that also guarantees the lowest price. You're now doubly protected.
- Free 4x Buyer's Insurance. In addition to the low price guarantee, you are also covered against any shipping problems, identity theft and terms of service breaches. And it's all on us (details here).
- Hassle-Free Returns. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 30-90 days, depending on the brand (details here).
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
- No Sales Tax Anywhere (excluding WY).
- Authorized Dealers. We only carry American brands whose lights have been extensively tested by real growers. 100% US warranty on all products.
- Safe & Secure Systems in place for every payment transaction.
- Best Shopping Experience. We hold your hand from day 1 till the end.
We Also Recommend