Cut Energy Costs & Achieve Maximum Light Output with the Gavita Pro 1700e Grow Light
Introducing the Gavita Pro 1700e LED 645W Grow Light: a state of the art light system that defies convention. This powerful fixture pushes boundaries with its dual goals of delivering maximum light output while cutting energy costs - an accomplishment previously considered impossible by many growers. With a range of uses from commercial warehouses and greenhouses to home grows (rooms or tents), this grow light truly has it all: power, efficiency, & flexibility! Trust us when we say you don't want miss out on these amazing benefits.
Key Features & Benefits of the 1700e LED Grow Light
- DLC Listed
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL8800.
- Reliably sourced components including Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip® light hangers included for quick, easy installation
- If connecting to the Gavita EL1 or 2 controller an HGC906717 or HGC906716 is required.
- Each Gavita LED Bracket unit (HGC906160) includes 2 brackets (sold as a pair)
Powerful light without any of the heat
With the Gavita Pro 1700e, you can get powerful light without any of the heat. Its 8 LED bars and open design prevent excess warmth from building up in your grow space - plus it's so compact that you don't have to worry about mounting restrictions! You'll be getting top-notch illumination with an impressive 2.6 µmol/s per watt efficiency rating for maximum potency yields every time. This full spectrum source is built tough with premium drivers and high quality Samsung white LEDs + Osram deep reds; designed specifically to sustain plant growth from seedling all the way through flowering stages without fail.
A low wattage powerhouse
This powerful, 646 watt light that can replace 1000W HPS lighting without any loss of efficiency or quality. It's dimmable capacity gives you even more flexibility - nothing is lost in terms of efficiency or intensity when you lower output by up to 50%. With all this power comes significant savings: expect an estimated 30-40% reduction on your HVAC bills compared to traditional MH/HSP systems.
Boost UV Input With The Gavita UVR
Available as an add-on, the Gavita UVR LED is a powerful way to provide full-spectrum lighting in greenhouses and climate rooms. This innovative light can enhance the UV input of Gavita LED rail fixtures while being easily installed directly into the chassis of your 1700e system. Built for advanced, dependable performance even in wet environments, this device performs best when used at 68104° F / 2040° C temperatures.
Gavita Pro 1700e LED Documents
Gavita Pro 1700e LED Manual
Gavita Pro 1700e LED Wire Flow Diagram